What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser every time you visit our website.
The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, does not contain malicious or malicious code (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could harm your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to protection. of your data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What kind of cookies are there?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
What are own and third party cookies?
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person in charge who provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated by entities other than the person in charge (services or external providers, such as Google).
What kind of cookies does our website save?
Next, we proceed to relate the type of cookies stored on our website and their purpose:
They allow the user to navigate through the web, platform or application and use the different services or options that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Cookies for customization
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Cookies advertising </ strong>
They are those that, well treated by us or third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile
Cookies behavioral advertising
They are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a wbe page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies from third parties – Google Analytics
What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as desired, for this you only have to configure the web browser conveniently.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer using the appropriate option on your browser, but in this case we cannot assure you of the correct operation of the different features of our website.
Below, we provide the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http : //windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http: //support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/ answer / 95647? hl = en
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en/cookies/
You can also delete the cookies stored in your browser by going to its configuration options.