Identity of the owner of this website
BENAGEBER TEXTIL S.L.
Address: Carretera de Albacete, km. 1 s/n – 02230 Madrigueras, ALBACETE (Spain)
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General Terms and Conditions of Use of this website
At the same time this website attributes thestatus of “user”, which implies its express and unreserved acceptance of the legal conditions that are published in www.argojeans.com at the time you access the website. Therefore, the user must read these general conditions of use whenever he/she intends to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, since these conditions may be modified. In this sense, “user” means any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed in www.argojeans.com
2.1. Object and scope
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation, contracting of services and use of www.argojeans.com as well as the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property. BENAGEBER TEXTIL S.L., (hereinafter, ARGO) may establish particular conditions that will apply to the use and / or contracting of specific services, being these general conditions of additional application. In the event of a contradiction between the provisions of the particular conditions and the general conditions, the application of particular conditions shall prevail.
2.2. Conditions of Access and Use of Services
- Access to web is in principle free and free. However, some of the services and content may be subject to prior contracting of the service or product, and in such cases the particular conditions published for this purpose apply.
- At all times, the user must make lawful use of the services of this website in accordance with these general conditions, current legality, morality and public order, as well as practices generally accepted on the Internet.
- The user guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and up-to-date. It will be the sole responsibility of the userto communicate immediately to ARGO any modification that may occur in the information
- The user will refrain from introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder access for other users through massive resource consumption; capture data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; perform actions through the services included in this website that may harm the intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; unfair competition and unlawful publicity.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
ARGO owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of all elements that make up www.argojeans.com, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular, and for non-limiting purposes, they are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website. In no case, access or navigation in www.argojeans.com implies waiver, transmission or total or partial license of ARGP for personal use to the user over intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.argojeans.com, without the express written authorization of ARGO, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
The user of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could harm them. In this sense ARGO expressly reserves the exercise of all actions, both civil and criminal, to protect its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. Regime of responsibilities and guarantees
- Published information may vary, for example, in availability of services, modalities or prices. Therefore, the user will find the legal conditions that are published in www.argojeans.com at the time of the contract.
- ARGO declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, you cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the content and services collected in www.argojeans.com; (b) the absence of errors in such content or the correction of any defect that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.argojeans.com; (d) the impregnableness of the security measures that have been taken; (e) damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.argojeans.com.
- The user will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or on his behalf to www.argojeans.com, as well as for the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- ARGO reserves the right to temporarily and without prior notice suspend accessibility to www.argojeans.com for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances permit, ARGO will publish on its website, in sufficient time, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of the services.
- Links to other websites that may exist in www.argojeans.com may take you to websites for which ARGO assumes no responsibility since it has no control over them, its purpose being to inform the user of other sources of information, so the user accesses under his sole responsibility the content and the conditions of use that govern them. ARGO cannot be held responsible for the content of third-party websites that choose to include hyperlinks to our website.
5. ARGO is not responsible for the use that users can make of the contents and services included in its website, nor for them to respect these conditions of use. In any case, ARGO reserves the right to take appropriate legal measures and initiate the necessary procedures for the purification of responsibilities for actions contrary to current law, ethics or public order, as well as to warn and withdraw any manifestations that are racist, discriminatory, sexist defamatory, insulting, offensive, obscene or contravening the most elementary ethical norms.
6. Duration and modification
ARGO reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by posting the changes in www.argojeans.com. You can also make without prior notice the modifications you deem appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the user accesses www.argojeans.com will be understood as in force, so the user must periodically read these conditions of use.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, ARGO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the page without the possibility by the user to demand any compensation.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationships established between ARGO and the user shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations on applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, in cases where the regulations give the parties the possibility to submit to a force, ARGO and the user, expressly waiing any other law that may correspond to them, submit to Spanish law and to the courts and tribunals of the city of Albacete.