- Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
The information provided by the data subject (the User) through any of the forms or means of contact of the Website, which may contain personal data, will be processed by BENAGEBER TEXTIL, S.L. (hereinafter “ARGO”), a company domiciled in Carretera de Albacete, km. 1 s/n – 02230 Madrigueras, ALBACETE (Spain) and CIF B-98431182, in its quality as data controller. To contact the controller of your data you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- CONTACT US: to attend and manage the queries, concerns and / or needs raised by this means regarding the products services or products of the companies of the group.
- LABORAL OFFER: In the event that you contribute your resume, we understand that your will or intention is that we keep it indefinitely to make you participate in present or future selection processes, without prejudice to your right of cancellation or opposition, which you can exercise at any time for free.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: attend and manage any type of query made by customers or potential customers through this means.
- TALK TO US: attend and manage the queries or suggestions raised by this means.
- INVESTMENT / NEWSLETTER: manage the sending of a newsletter of news, offers or any other information related to the products, services or events related to the activities of the company.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS: report on topics related to the sector and own of the company. Interact (via videos, photos, comments, sweepstakes) with social media users.
- Commercial communications.
The provision of your personal data in any of our registration forms is interpreted as a pre-contractual relationship and implies that we may send you your own information that we understand may be of interest to you. Sending this information is a substantial part of our business and allows us to financially maintain this website and its associated services. However, we remind you that you may object, at any time and free of charge, to sending these communications by sending an email to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
- What data should I provide?
All requested personal data marked with an asterisk are essential to purchase or contract our products and/or services. If you do not provide any of these mandatory data, we will not be able to assist you.
- Data Conservation
The period of storage of your personal data varies depending on the purpose for which it is collected:
Customer data (identity, electronic contact information, history of use of the services) is kept for 3 years from the end of the business relationship.
Geolocation data will not be retained beyond the period necessary to perform your geolocated ad search;
Data relating to the management of your account and your ads is retained for a period of 5 years from its deletion and this, exclusively for testing purposes.
Accounting documents and records are kept for 10 years, as accounting evidence.
Your credit card details are retained by our payment provider until the full payment has been made, and as proof in case of claim, for 13 months, or 15 months in the case of a deferred debit card.
Your card cryptogram is only retained for as long as necessary to complete each transaction.
The data that may be the subject of an injunction (connection data, identity, contact details, transaction data) is retained for 12 months from its collection.
- Recipients of Personal Data
The data that the user has provided to ARGO will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
- The assignment is authorized in a law.
- The processing responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily involves the communication of the data to third parties.
- The data are requested by the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Authorities and Public Bodies including Courts and Tribunals, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them, where required by the applicable legislation.
Service providers that ARGO hires or may contract and who have the status of processor may also have access to your personal data. Service providers who access your personal data are generally engaged in the information and technology systems sectors.
ARGO may transfer the data to the Group’s companies when it has a legitimate interest, for corporate, administrative or organizational reasons.
- Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request rectification or deletion.
- You may withdraw the consent granted at any time.
- You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You have the right to give instructions on the destination of your personal data in the event of death.
- Data quality.
Your personal data is classified as confidential information and, therefore, any processing of this data will be carried out guaranteeing maximum secrecy against third parties and applying the necessary security measures to ensure its security.
- Security measures.
ARGO has taken the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- Particular conditions.
Children and young people under the age of 14 are cautioned that you need permission from your parents or legal guardians to provide personal data on this website.